Data we collect:
• The IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you visit us.
• When you sign up for the newsletter, we save the time, registry, and the e-mail address that you provide us for this purpose. We also collect when you open the newsletter and what links you click on.
• At some places website includes specific data entry forms, which can consist of mandatory and voluntary fields
This is how we collect your Data:
We use your data for:
• For technical administration and availability of the website.
• For sending and improving the monthly newsletter.
• In case of special data entry forms, the exact purpose is described in the respective data protection notice.
Furthermore we use your data:
Only in accordance with law.
For misuse detection and troubleshooting.
To provide the information to governmental agencies.
This for how long we store your data:
The duration of data storage is aimed first and foremost to the fulfilment of the purpose. This means that we store your data exactly as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose of the data collection. In some cases however legal retention periods exist, which provide for a different duration. In these cases, we store the data as long as demanded by the respective law. In particular cases, data may be deleted in a different period of time, which is explained in the detailed privacy statement.
• Right of access (you may obtain all information of this notice at any time)
• Right to erasure (as long as there are no otherwise required deadlines)
• Right to be forgotten (if data is transmitted, we must ask the recipient to erase it)
• Right to data portability (if you wish so, we transfer data to third party in a machine-processable format)
• Right to rectification of the data category
• Right to object to processing activities
• Right of rectification in case of incorrect data
• Right to report to authority
These privacy notices provide a compact overview. Full information arise from the detailed version below.
Below you will find information, which data is being collected while visiting our website and how it is used:
1. Collecting and processing your data:
Each access to our website and any retrieval of a file stored on the website are recorded. Data is stored for internal system-related and statistical purposes. Records are:
• name of the retrieved file
• date and time of the retrieval
• transmitted data volume
• message about successful retrieval
• webbrowser and requesting Domain
• referrer URL
• IP adress of the requesting computer recorded
Cookies are small amounts of data in the form of text information that the Web server sends to your browser. They are stored on your hard drive. They can be read only by the server that has previously filed them, and get information about what you viewed on a Web page and when. Cookies identify the computer's IP address and do not store any personal information, such as your name.
With Cookies, you have the choice whether you want to allow this. These changes can be made in your browser settings. At least the following settings are possible:
- Always allow Cookies and save,
- allow Cookies but delete after each session,
- prohibit Cookies.
If you basically deny cookies, there might be function restrictions and error messages of the site.
If you signed up for our newsletter or otherwise provided an E-Mail – address for the newsletter, we use the email address for this newsletter. If this email address differs from that for other communications, we will use it only for the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter mailing list. If you have specified an exclusive newsletter-E-mail address, we will delete it after logoff.
• In the context of the newsletter distribution we can see whether you have opened the newsletter and which links you clicked on in the newsletter. We use this data to make future newsletters more effective
Additional personal data is only collected if you provide this information voluntarily, i.e. through a contact.
1.2. Further data collection forms
Should there be incorporated further forms on the website, with which we collect data from you, the data we absolutely need in the context of the form and what information you provide to us on a voluntary basis is generally marked. You can find a detailed explanation regarding the data capture within such a form in the specific privacy notice, which notice you must confirm via opt-in before you can submit the form.
We store the fact that you have ticked the opt-in box, along with your request.
2. Communication of personal data
Your personal data are only passed on to third parties or otherwise communicated if this is necessary for the purpose of the contract, or it is required for billing purposes or you have previously consented. You have the right to revoke a given consent at any time with effect for the future.
The erasure or blocking of the stored personal data takes place, if you withdraw your consent to the storage, if their knowledge to meet the purpose of the storage is no longer needed or if their storage is inadmissible for legal reasons. If we have provided your data, we will notify the recipient about the need for deletion.
3. Privacy officer
Your trust is important to us, for this reason we take the privacy very seriously. Therefore we want to always answer with regard to the processing of personal data. For names and contact details please refer to the short form of this document.
4. Your Rights
We are trying to save your personal data taking all technical and organizational possibilities, so that they are not accessible to third parties. When communicating via E-mail the complete data security cannot be guaranteed by us, so we recommend sending confidential information by mail.
Omicron-Laserage Laserprodukte GmbH